PRECISION CNC TURNING SERVICES FROM CLIFF INDUSTRIAL
Cliff Industrial has been providing precision CNC turning and milling lathe services to businesses in Eau Claire and surrounding Wisconsin communities for over 35 years. Our customers know they can rely on Cliff Industrial to deliver high quality custom parts manufactured to their exact specifications. We provide precision made-to-order machined components for a wide range of clients, including those in the energy, medical, aerospace, government and manufacturing industries.
STATE OF THE ART CNC MACHINING FACILTY
Our state of the art CNC machining facility houses several CNC lathe centers. We’re set up to handle any sized project from one of-a-kind prototypes to large production runs. Our turning centers have automatic part catching, indexing capabilities and magazine bar feeders to greatly increase productivity.
Cliff Industrial’s CNC Turning capabilities include:
- Vertical and horizontal lathe turning centers
- Multi-axis turning
- Single and multiple spindles
- CAD/CAM software
- Fabrication of parts as small as 1/16 of an inch up to 25″ diameter and up to 6 feet in length
- +/- 0.0005″ tolerances – our standard tolerance, but this can vary due to size & type of material.
- Our CNC lathes provide for high speed and outstanding quality turning of both plastics and metals, including stainless steel, PVC, nylon, brass, carbon steel, bronze, aluminum, acrylic and nickel
- We can produce parts in a variety of shapes including plain, taper, contour, fillet and radius profiles, as well as threaded surfaces.
- Fast turnaround and on time delivery
- Additional services such as polishing, engraving and heat treating are also available
IF YOU CAN DESIGN IT, CLIFF INDUSTRIAL CAN MAKE IT
The accuracy of our CNC turning centers makes it possible to create patterns and add detail to metal components that are not possible utilizing traditional machining methods.
CNC turning is an ideal method to manufacture parts with round or tubular shapes, such as drive shafts. Custom fabricated nuts, bolts, screws, washers, pipe fittings, clamps, drive shafts, rollers, bearings are just a few of the components we can create using our state of the art CNC milling and turning machines.
CLIFF INDUSTRIAL’S COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Cliff Industrial has been creating customized machined components since 1980. During that time we’ve earned a solid reputation for delivering high quality parts on schedule and at competitive prices. Our total commitment to quality and excellent customer service is one of the main reasons why businesses repeatedly turn to Cliff Industrial for all their machining projects.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CNC MACHINING CAPABILITIES
Let us transform your idea or design into a finished product! Discover what more than 30 years of machining expertise can do for your business. Contact Cliff Industrial to find out how our innovative CNC machining services can be put to work for you.