Browning Industrial Belts – 3VX GripNotch -3/8″ V-Belt
3VX GripNotch 358 Series – 3/8″ V-Belt, Rubber, Multiple Lengths Available (3/8-inch Top Width, 5/16-inch Thick)
The 3VX 358 GripNotch Series is recommended in high horsepower applications where single or multiple v-belt drives are required in a small space.
- Utilize “ground form” design which reduces vibration, wear and initial belt tension loss.
- Runs Cooler Than Wrapped Belts
- Fabric on top and bottom of belt provides enhanced stabilty and performance.
- Greater belt sidewall mass provides additional contact with the sheave.
- Browning CODE 1 matched tolerance
- Cogged Or Notched V Belt
- Oil and heat resistant. Static conducting
- Max. Belt Speed: 6,500 FT/Min.
- Temperature range: -35°F-140°F
For a complete list of Browning Industrial Belts that Cliff Industrial supplies, visit our part number index. For more information on choosing the best belt for your application, read our technical data sheet or review Browning’s catalog.