5V GripBelt Browning Belts – 5/8″ Browning V-Belts 358 Series
5V GripBelt Browning Belt 358 Series – 5/8″ V-Belt, Rubber, Multiple Lengths Available (5/8-inch Top Width, 17/32-inch Thick)
Cliff Industrial supplies 5V GripBelt Browning Belts in multiple sizes.The 5V 358 GripBelt Series is recommended in high horsepower applications, where single or multiple v-belt drives are required in a small space.
- Ground form sidewalls reduce vibration and increases belt and bearing life.
- Raw edge sidewalls provide a uniform, anti-slip surface with greater flexibility.
- “CODE 1” one-match belt system assures that all the belts in the drive carry an equal amount of the load
- Fabric on top and bottom of belt provides enhanced stability and performance.
- Greater belt sidewall mass provides additional contact with the sheave.
- Fabric Wrapped
- Oil and heat resistant. Static conducting
- Max. Belt Speed: 6,500 FT/Min.
- Temperature range: -35°F-140°F
For a complete list of Browning Industrial Belts that Cliff Industrial supplies, visit our part number index. To learn more about choosing the best belt for your application, read our technical data sheet or review Browning’s catalog.